Tuesday, May 6, 2008

(RESEARCH)

Beginning my research i found out that rates of teen pregnancy is based on ethnicity.The teen pregnancy rates for Hispanic teens had increased slightly from 2003 and 2004, for the first time they had the highest rates in both teen pregnancy and births.My hypothesis that teen pregnancy increased from the year that i enered high school in 20004 until now was in fact correct.from the data released in 2007 it showed a 3% increase in the birth rate between 2005 and 2007.this marked the first increase in teen birth rates within the last 15 years.Knowing all of this factual information i continued my search in finding out where it all began.

3 comments:

TDoggett said...

I believe teen pregentacy is growing rapidly. I feel that people make their own choices in life and deal with their own problems. This could be prevent if there were more teen wellness programs and parents talking to there teenagers. Of coarse this is just my opinion

Nicole S. said...

I believe that teen pregentacy is really getting out of control. I really believe if the parents knew where and what they kids was doing at all times there would not be as much teen pregentacy..

brittney r said...

i think this was a very good subject for u to do.It good that you want to teach young girls about this problem because there is to many people getting pregnant.