Thursday, May 15, 2008

Okay here I am again trying to find a answer to my question when I came upon this article that really was just what I was looking for the article title is called "How to help someone who has just lost a loved one" this article talks about the steps that you should take as being a friend of a person who just lost a love one. The first thing the article talks about you should do is tell the person that you are very sorry for there lost and ask the person if there is anything that you can do at that point in time.The second thing that you should do is act the person if they need any financial help because there is a lot of people out in the world that do not have life insurence which means that there surviving family will have to pay for all the funnel expenses out of there pocket so that would be a good thing to do is offer financial help.The third thing that you so someone who really care about the person who just lost a loved one is to bring food to the persons house.When someone looses a loved one the last thing that's on there mind is food and trying to cook to eat. On the other hand you may call and ask them if they need anything and they say they have enough food that means that people ave already brough food for them.Sending the family a sympathy card would also be a good idea.Maybe you could send flowers to the funeral home before the funeral thats a good idea to.The number one thing that you could do is be there for the person no matter what the situation my be they need. Dealing with the death of my grandmother all of these thing \s that I just mentioned made my griving process a little better do not get me wrong it was very hard dealing with the loss of my grandmother but knowing there was someone out there who was willing to make easier for me was a great thing.It takes time but it does get easier.
Seifert, Ariane. "How to help someone who just losted a loved one." essortment

No comments: