Friday, April 25, 2008

So I took my laptop and began to google How To Deal With Loosing A Loved One to read some of the stories out there in the world about people who lost some one very important in there life. So I began to look though some of the articles that came up when I typed it in. There was one article that sticks with me it is called Dealing Positively With The Loss Of Love Ones which was published by Angle-On-My-Shoulder.This Article was and still is very important to me it helped me get though all of my struggles.For example when my grandmother passed away I had a hard time dealing with the her death so I was thinking that life was going to end so I went on the computer and typed inthe same thing and I read the same article and it helped me deal with it alot better In this article it talks about how everyone loses someone in there life and things gets better as time goes on.
As I sat down looking though all of the articles that came up I start to wonder!!!!!How many people in the world today go though problems and do nothing about it and think things will get better on there own. Maybe for some people deal with there problems on there on and things work out great but other people just walk around caring there worries on there shoulders.NOT GOOD!!!!!!! I would tell everyone I know if you are going though problems just talk to someone tell someone your problems. Maybe even look on the computer and type in whats going on and there are many things

"Dealing Positively With The Loss Of Loved Ones." Angles On My Shoulder April 25 2008 .

1 comment:

Jessica said...

im sorry to hear that you lost someone so special to you. i no it got to be hard to get through it!! just keep ypur head up and you'll get through it you no God does everthing for a reason.