Monday, April 14, 2008

IF I CAN ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!

It all began on Feb.8 2001 when my whole life changed.This is the story of my struggles. As i was sitting down watching tv with my little cousion I began to wonder where my grandmother was at she was out playing bingo with my aunt and some friends.2 hours later my phone rang and it was my aunt telling me to get ready she was on her way to come get me to go to the hospital something bad has happened to my grandma. So I began to cry thinking oh my God what is it???? please let here be okay. 15 mins later i was walking though the doors of buffalo general hospatil cring a million though running though my head at the time I was only 12 years old.As we were walking my aunt told me everything was going to be okay as I walku=ed into room 1423 All I could do was think GRANDMA. Seeing her laying there lifeless was to much for me to handle. I ran over to her and start talking to her but when I toughed her hand it wzas cold as ice... as soon as I tough her hand the doctor walked inthe room and pulled my aunt into the hall way about i mintute latre my aunt was screaming and I started screaming saying what is it what is it???/ then at that moment I knew my life will never be the same.lookingback on how hard it was back then and how it is now its really crazy. It was hard but it get easier everyday....So my question is

No comments: