Thursday, April 24, 2008

(RESEARCH) where does it all begin???

Where does it all begin?Does it begin at home or in church?,is there consequences for the actions of our generation?I briefly questioned my cousin Ashley,who delivered a beautiful baby girl in January of 2007 how it felt to be a mother at the young age 15.She replied in an uncertain way.She then replied and said that "I never regret having my daughter and experiencing love from her but i do regret that i didn't wait until i was a little older.So i furthered my interview.How did your mother respond when when you told her that you were having a child?She said "my mother was very upset" but abortion is was an option.Is this how most parents feel?I asked my friend amber who delivered her baby at 16 years old,how her mother responded to her pregnancy. she said that her mother was the one that suggested her to get an abortion.So the question still remains unanswered.My assumption is that it all depends on the circumstances because Amber's mom isn't financially stable which probably was the reason for her suggesting to get the abortion due to the low income in the their household.I totally disagree with abortions i feel that the baby should not miss an opportunity to live because the parents made careless decisions in not protecting themselves.


Cooper, Ashley. Personal Interview. May 5th 2008.

No comments: