Tuesday, December 18, 2007

" Time Well Spent Reading"

I loved reading this book. This book was very interesting. It drew me in to a whole other world. I just couldn't put it down.I don't think it is possible to find a book interesting and not enjoy it. If something interests me I am drawn to it, I need to finish it. If I was younger I probably wouldn't be into it. When I was younger I enjoyed fantasy books. I did have high expectations. This book reached all my standards of what a book should be like. It was interesting, realistic and had a good plot. The book jacket was which drew me in. It is simply a little Indian girl with a scarf on that only shows her eyes. The illustration did a god job of indicating this type of book, because the book is basically about a young Indian girl sold into prostitution. I truly enjoyed reading this book and recommend this book to everyone who likes a "GOOD" book.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Char, very glad you enjoyed it. This book is certainly making the rounds in my classes. Who are you going to recommend it to?